200 Classic Cars • Six Fabulous Blocks • One Beautiful Downtown
Save the Date! 2014 show is scheduled for Saturday, July 26, from 3:00 to 9 :00pm.
Thanks to everyone for helping to make the 2nd Annual Downtown Burbank Car Classic an outstanding success. It was a great day filled with impressive cars and some of the most famous custom vehicles ever built. We look forward to seeing you in 2014!
Congratulations to the following 2013 Award winners:
- Lifetime Achievement Award – George Barris, the original King of Kustomizers
- George Barris Best Custom Award - Jerry Seigeler, 1937 Desoto Sedan
- Best in Show - Eric Hernandez, 1932 Pierce Arrow Model 54
- Most Unique Vehicle - John and Pat Ruth, 1951 Kaiser Traveler 2 Door
- Best Pre-1960 Vehicle - Bill and Darlene Lyons, 1956 Jaguar xk140FHC
- Best Post-1960 Vehicle - Greg Davie, 1964 Plymouth Satellite
- Classic Vehicle Award - Lucian and Judy Bartoletti, 1957 Chevy Belair
- Petersen Preservation Pick - Larry Helscher, 1957 Ford Thunderbird